Our model of conflict management coaching, also known as conflict coaching, is a structured process that helps people on a one on one basis, to develop and enhance their skills, knowledge and abilities, to effectively engage in interpersonal conflict. It is a voluntary and confidential process that focuses on each individual’s conflict management goals.
People seeking conflict management coaching do so for many reasons, including to:
- develop your conflict intelligence and mastery
- prevent a specific dispute from escalating
- resolve a dispute that has already occurred
- learn and develop new skills for effectively managing conflict and disputes
- shift adverse reactions to conflict, to more constructive responses
- enhance communications in conflict situations
Visit CINERGY™ Coaching at www.cinergycoaching.com, if you would like more information on retaining a conflict management coach.